Each week we will highlight a community in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We will tell you how many home are currently on the market, median price for the month and the year and we will give you some additional facts about the community.
Active Single Family Listings: 25
2020 Median Sale Price: $442,500
Median Sale Price for December: $477,500
Closed Sales for 2020: 260
Pending Sales to Date: 296
Cumulative Days On Market: 44
North Attleboro Town Facts:
1. North Attleboro has a population of 29,364 people.
2. North Attleboro is the 58th largest community in Massachusetts.
3. Housing costs in North Attleboro are relatively affordable in comparison to the rest of the state.
4. North Attleborough is neither blue-collar nor white-collar, instead having a mixed workforce of both blue-collar and white-collar jobs. Overall, North Attleborough is a town of professionals, sales and office workers, and managers.
5. Many people living in North Attleborough work in management occupations (11.60%), office and administrative support (10.78%), and sales jobs (9.23%).
6. The population of North Attleborough is very well educated relative to most cities and towns in the nation, where the average community has 21.84% of its adult population holding a 4-year degree or higher: 39.70% of adults in North Attleborough have a bachelor’s degree or even advanced degree.
7. The per capita income in North Attleborough in 2018 was $42,475, which is middle income relative to Massachusetts, and wealthy relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $169,900 for a family of four.
8. North Attleborough is an ethnically-diverse town. The people who call North Attleborough home describe themselves as belonging to a variety of racial and ethnic groups. The greatest number of North Attleborough residents report their race to be White, followed by Asian. Important ancestries of people in North Attleborough include Irish, Italian, English, French, and French Canadian.
Information is courtesy of Neighborhood Scout.